LoofCo Bottle Brush is designed for cleaning jars, bottles and tins prior to recycling. Also perfect for cleaning water bottles, champagne glasses, teapots, juicers blades.
This brush is only suitable for bottles, jars and glasses with a larger opening. Not suitable for items with a narrow opening.
- Made from coir coconut fibre wrapped around a galvanised metalcore that will not rust.
- With a rubberwood handle.
- Recyclable alternative to plastic bottles brushes.
- Each durable brush will last for months
- When worn out can be recycled.
- Each brush measures 29cmx 5cm with a convenient string hanging loop.
How to use:
Rinse thoroughly before first use. Immerse and use in warm water with washing-up liquid. To keep brush fresh between uses, rinse and squeeze out excess water and shake out any food particles. Hang to dry from string metal loop. The galvanised metal core will not rust. Occasionally soak in hot water with washing-up liquid and air dry to freshen brush.
- Skillfully hand-made in Sri-Lanka
- Pack label is recyclable and compostable