Another eco-friendly plastic-free cleaning product from Mrs Sparkle - 'Natural Bathroom Cleaner'. A great zero waste alternative to the usual synthetic cleaners. No more synthetic chemicals releasing toxins within your home or being passed into the drainage and water system.
This cleaner is in a stick form which you simply dissolve in 500ml of water to make a powerful non-toxic cleaner with a lovely fresh floral scent.
The ingredients include Lavender, eucalyptus, and chamomile which are all excellent cleaning agents and combine perfectly in this bathroom cleaner. This solution can tackle any job including mould removal, shifting stubborn soap residue and limescale.
Keep all your old plastic cleaning spray bottles - rinse them out - and you can use them again and again with this cleaner thus reducing your plastic waste.
- Made with natural mineral and plant-based ingredients.
- Each stick is individually wrapped
- Tough on dirt, grease and grime.
- Made with carefully blended natural ingredients which contain antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- Zero Waste - biodegradable, plastic-free and compostable packaging.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, organic.
- No harsh chemicals
How to use:
Half fill your empty spray bottle with water (approx 250ml), pop the stick in, put the lid on, swish the bottle around very gently until the cleaning stick has dissolved (it will foam up), and then top up the water to 500ml.
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil, chamomile essential oil, purified aqua, eucalyptol*, limonene*, linalool*, linalyl acetate* - *occurs naturally in essential oils
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Keep away from eyes - rinse thoroughly if contact occurs, if irritation occurs discontinue use