Ecoegg laundry egg refill pellets.
- Reuse your ecoegg laundry egg over and over again with these refills
- Each pack gives you 50 washes (just 10p per wash)
- Add the full refill pack to your ecoegg Laundry Egg
- Pack contains both white and black (tourmaline) pellets
The ecoegg laundry egg cleans your laundry by using 2 types of mineral pellets to effectively draw dirt from your clothing fibres and soften your clothes by changing the pH.
You simply place the mineral pellets in the recyclable ecoegg and then place the ecoegg inside in your washing machine drum with your dirty laundry. The ecoegg completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you a kinder laundry solution.
The ecoegg is free from harsh chemicals and dermatologically tested, it is suitable for those with sensitive skin and is supported by Allergy UK and the National Eczema society so you know it won’t irritate your skin.
Available in fragrance-free, linen and cherry blossom.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Cost-effective; just 14p per wash or 10p per wash when you buy the refills.
- Do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
How to use:
Simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets (link). Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry.
You’ll need to replace your mineral pellets after approximately 2 months of use (this time frame will depend on whether you have the initial 70 wash egg or 50 wash refills, how often you put a wash on and the machine wash cycle you choose.)