Finally! I found some washing up gloves that are made from natural latex and no other chemicals or plastic. Once the gloves are no longer usable they can be chopped up into small pieces and placed in your composting bin. They are also biodegradable.
Suitable for household cleaning, washing dishes or to protect your hands from household cleaning agents. The texture pattern on the fingertips and palms allows a better grip. In inside has a lightly dusted natural cotton velour lining to ensure the gloves are comfortable to wear.
- Size L: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 115 mm
- Renewable and Sustainable
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Reusable Slip-resistant
- Textured surface
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
- 1 pair per pack
- From responsibly managed rubber tree plantations
- packaging is recyclable
- 100% Vegan and made from plants
Rinse gloves with clear water after use.
(**The latex can cause allergic reactions**)