I'm excited to introduce these fantastic Eco Warrior flashcards by @helpfulkidz
These cards encourage children aged 5-10 years to adopt sustainable habits at home.
1 pack contains:
- x10 A6 sized (10.5 by 14.8cm) double-sided cards printed on recycled cardstock. Each side uses a rhyme and Eco Warriors Actions to introduce a theme. The themes include topics such as reducing the amount of laundry, loading the dishwasher to the max, sustainable shopping and cooking and more.
- Instructions for adults and instructions for kids
- A reward chart (with globes)
- x30 biodegradable stickers
- Treasure hunt trail clues (so parents can hide the cards around the house)
- Packaged in a pouch/bag (18 by 13cm) made from recycled material (mainly denim) that would have otherwise gone into landfill (garments unwanted by charities)
- The cute pouch has a handle so it can also be used as a treasure bag for children to take on nature walks to collect little souvenirs like shells, rocks, stones, leaves and twigs. Or it can be used as a general mini bag to keep a notebook and some pens in for a car journey
- Made in the UK.
This would make a lovely gift for any young eco-warriors you might know!