LoofCo Cleaning Pads are made from layers of natural loofah plant, stitched together for extra scrubbing power.
The Cleaning Pad fits neatly into the hand and when immersed in water will swell up and become a spongy, flexible yet robust pad that will not scratch.
- Ideal for cleaning surfaces, chopping boards, baths, sinks, tiles & taps.
- Will last for months with normal use.
- When worn out can be composted.
- Each pad measures 10cm x 10cm in packaging with a convenient cotton string loop.
How to use:
Use with warm water and cleaning product. To keep loofah fresh between uses, rinse & squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop. Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired. Why not try it with the Loofco dishwashing soap.
- Skillfully hand-made in Egypt
- Pack label is recyclable and compostable