LoofCo Washing-Up Brush is made from coir coconut fibre wrapped around a galvanised metal core that will not rust plus the addition of a rubberwood handle together with the curved brush head design makes it versatile enough for everyday washing-up and robust enough for scrubbing baked-on food.
- A recyclable alternative to plastic washing-up brushes.
- Effective for cleaning crockery, cutlery, pans and woks.
- Each durable brush will last for months
- When worn out can be recycled.
- Each brush measures 20cmx 7cm with a convenient string loop.
How to use:
Rinse thoroughly before first use. Immerse and use in warm water with washing-up liquid. To keep brush fresh between uses, rinse and squeeze out excess water and shake out any food particles. Hang to dry from string loop. The galvanised metal core will not rust. Occasionally soak in hot water with washing-up liquid and air dry to freshen brush. Why not try with the Loofco Dishwashing soap?
- Skilfully hand-made in Sri Lanka
- Pack label is recyclable and compostable