Moocup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
- Tried and trusted since 2002
- Made in the UK
- Offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection
- You only need one Mooncup which lasts for years
- Collects rather than absorbs the menstrual fluid so it won't cause dryness when your period is light
- Holds three times as much as a tampon so is great for heavy days
- Contains no latex, dyes, perfumes, BPA, phthalates or plastics
- Has no string so is completely discreet - ideal for travelling, swimming and exercise
- Dedicated Advice Service run by medical professionals
- Recyclable plastic-free packaging and a free organic unbleached cotton storage bag
Mooncup is a Limited Company, certified an as Ethical Business and 100% Employee-owned. Mooncup Ltd proudly supports menstrual health and environmental projects worldwide. Mooncup is registered with the Vegan Society.
Size A is recommended for the those who are 30 and over or those who have given birth vaginally of any age
Size B is recommended for those under the age of 30 who have not given birth vaginally.
How to use:
It is folded and inserted into the vagina and opens up once inside. You will need to remove and empty the Mooncup every 4 to 8 hours depending on your flow. The Mooncup is then simply rinsed out or wiped, and reinserted. It can be cleaned more thoroughly between periods.