Patch plasters are made from bamboo and are 100% biodegradable.
Excellent for sensitive skin as they do not contain Merthiolat (a chemical that consists of mercury and sodium which is used as a germicide and preservative).
4 options available:
Aloe Vera - good for light burns or blisters
Coconut Oil - suitable for children, babies and people with sensitive skin
Activated carbon - infused with activated carbon, its highly absorbent and binds impurities and wound fluid
Natural - sensitive plasters made to help protect small cuts and scratches.
- Biodegradable and compostable
- The tube is made from recycled cardboard and can be recycled
- The outer cover of the bandages is a biodegradable plastic
- The backing paper is paper that crumbles.
- The bandage consists of 100% certified bamboo fibre and a mineral pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) that breaks down and composts all components.
- Made sustainably in China
- Plaster dimensions - 85mm x 19mm, Gauze Length 12.4mm